Learning & Resources
One of the best ways to engage in our mission is by learning.
We want you to understand the great need and the great opportunity that we face in Asia. The following articles, videos, and newsletters are designed to help you understand WHY we do what we do and have a better understanding of WHAT we do to carry out our mission.
- Agape Journey – invite others to experience the struggles and transformation of an Agape Asia child through this 10 minute, reflective experience
- Prayer & Action Guide – join our annual calendar of prayer topics and action steps that draw you into our mission
- Celebration emails – regularly receive emails with photos and brief stories showing how our Father has been at work recently (sign up below)
- Monthly newsletter – receive our monthly update email with one large story and one learning opportunity (sign up below)
- Partner Overview – a brief overview of the work at each of our ministry locations with our local partners (available upon request, please email)
- Follow us, like our stories, comment & share news on social media – Agape Asia Facebook and Agape Asia Instagram
Sign-up for Emails
Learn more about the situation of many of our children in China:
The story of Hope’s life being changed through sponsorship:
Inspiring story from our care center in Zigong, China:
The story of Hong Sheng’s life-saving surgery:
An explanatory video of Agape’s work & mission, useful for introducing our organization:
Become a Champion!
The abandoned children of SE Asia need you to stand up and speak out for them. If you or someone you know would like to become an Agape Asia champion, click the button below to send us a message.